Total Customer Services, Maintenance and Operation
The KEE Group has the expertise and knowledge to help clients safeguard their environment, through the maintenance, servicing and operation of water treatment systems.
KEE can provide:
- Sound advice about looking after the environment and keeping abreast of changing legislation.
- Assessment of each site, routine maintenance and refurbishment of existing installations to optimise their performance.
- Early identification of potential problems and suitable, preventative solutions for each situation.
- Technicians with sound electrical, mechanical and process knowledge, who are currently looking after 7000 installations throughout the UK.
- On-site services for all equipment supplied by KEE, as well as equipment supplied by other manufacturers.
- Sound back-up from other technical personnel of the KEE Group and access to their technical expertise.
From installation of the most appropriate equipment to routine inspections and maintenance, each of KEE’s clients has differing needs. However, the aim is always the same – the provision of competent support for the effortless, long-term management of wastewater.