Wastewater treatment technology that protects the environment
Design, Installation and Operation of On-Site Plants
- The KEE Group offer design, installation and operation of on-site treatment plants. Their technologies include anaerobic digestion, aerobic processes including RBC and Submerged Aerated fixed film systems, extended aeration and SBR activated sludge processes, complemented with physical and physio-chemical processes. KEE also have a team of experienced process engineers and project engineers capable of delivering solutions to suit.
Large Diameter RBC Modules
- These modules offer biological treatment stages for larger sized wastewater treatment plants in modular configuration with unique managed flow technology is incorporated as standard. These modules are offered as factory built units in GRP tanks with covers or can be installed in concrete tanks built on site and are available in diameters up to 4.5m.
All these single piece plants and modular RBC systems can be configured for BOD removal, nitrification, de-nitrification and can be supplied with built in or modular physical-biological tertiary filter. Where required UV disinfection can be built into the packaged plant to enable water re-use
Submerged Aerated Filters
Modular packaged Single Piece EnviroSAF treatment systems
- The KEE EnviroSAF (Submerged Aerated Filter Reactor) for aerobic biological treatment in a packaged wastewater treatment system. The SAF plants are available as compact packaged plants or as packaged modular systems.
Activated Sludge Systems
Extended Aeration (EA) and Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR)
- KEE Process EA and SBR systems can be packaged or customised to suit domestic and industrial wastewater. The customised plants are modular construction enabling phased construction and extensions as flows and loads increase. Plants can be readily adapted for nutrients removal (nitrogen or phosphorus).
Fine Bubble Aeration Systems
KEE Triton Aerator/Mixer
- The KEE Triton is an energy efficient, dual mode aeration processor that is capable of nitrification and de-nitrification in one unit. With two propellers and a regenerative blower, the Triton is able to operate either as an anoxic mixer or an aerator/mixer for basins up to 10m deep. The Triton can be used to revitalise existing oxidation ditch systems.
Attached Growth Airlift Reactor
Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) / Integrated Fixed-Film Activated Sludge (IFAS)
- For new installation, upgrade of existing plants to increase capacity or performance or for temporary plants to relieve plants for remedial works.
Dispersed Air Flotation Systems (SAF)
- Dispersed Air Floatation Technology, for pre-treatment of industrial and food processing wastewater to reduce FOG, BOD, COD & SS. The KEE Microfloat system achieves the same result as conventional DAF systems without the need to use a high-pressure pump and venturi. It incorporates a system to produces extremely fine bubbles 10 to 50 micron air bubbles into the water to float the light fractions.
Primary and Final Settlement Tanks
GRP Hopper Bottom Settlement Tanks
- A range of advanced design Hopper Bottom GRP Settlement Tanks for small wastewater treatment plants.
Biological Solution to Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG)
- The grease digester that's the biological solution for the removal of Fat, Oil and Grease.